Our Tradition Of Best Education
22 Years Of Social Service...
- Integrates personality through intellectual, moral and physical development
- Qualities to enable children adapt themselves to their environment through a forum of self-expression and group interaction.
- Self-confident and leadership skill through participation and involvement in co-curricular activities.
We aim for a perfect balance of complementary factors:
- ancient and modern, tradition and innovative.
- Our students will be knowledgeable, confident meticulous and self-reliant.
- We all want to give our children the best starts of life.
The aim of the school is to help the children grow into cultured Citizen.
Our core values revolve around Discipleship, Membership, Ministry, Mission and Worship.
When we begin our journey in faith we thrive to become more like Jesus along the way. We belong to the Body of Christ in the local church, a community growing together in love. Every member in the church is called to serve. We all have gifts from God to use. We seek to provide support and training for all who want to find and use their gifts amongst us. Jesus has called us to both share and be ‘Good News’; to make him known wherever he leads us. With the help and empowering of the God the Holy Spirit we seek to obey this calling. Our highest calling is to worship God and bring glory to his Son Jesus by word and action. May our lifestyles, including those times when we gather for praise and worship, be pleasing before him and bring him honour.