We provide an effective framework for education through a relevant, board, balanced, rigorously-taught and monitored curriculum. We place great importance on educating the ‘whole child’ at their individual level of ability and potential to ensure a happy learner.
- Requisite knowledge and skills that every child has a right to learn.
- Learning environment enabling them to learn in balanced manner, but stretching enough to challenge them and meet their diverse needs.
- High level thinking skills which will help them tackle many of the moral, social and cultural issues which are part of growing up.
- An environment which allows interaction with peers and assists in development as a social system.
- Regular assessments and continuous feedback for improvisation in the learning process.
- School today is no longer confined to the class room instruction. We believe that school is much more than academic lessons and qualification. Many of the most important lessons are those which students learn as a part of team games, cross fertilizations of ideas, competitions and collaborative work.
Activity clubs allow the learners to pursue any interest of their choice. Hand in hand with class-room education, such events provide the students with an opportunity to be a part of broad spectrum of activities which promote the development of a “Complete Being”. Some of these activities are:
- Music & Dance
- Games & Sports: Cricket, Table Tennis, Chess, Football, Volley Ball, Skating, Basketball.
School Houses and Activities-
- Yellow House (House of Charity)
- Red House ( House of Love)
- Blue House (House of Faith)
- Green House (House of Hope)
To promote competitive spirit and to develop a sense of belonging, all students of School are allotted to one of these 4 houses. All the students enrolled in the school are allotted a particular house at the start of the academic year.
School trains student in dance and theatre for confidence and personality. School has a set of counsellors and educators to help students emotionally and in academic and career development.
The School has Organizations/ Clubs/ Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co-scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones.
Activities In Pre –Primary Section
- Sensory Education
- Recognize Sounds, Textures etc.
- Motor Development
- Coloring, Scribbling, Climbing Stairs, Stringing beads, Clay Moldings etc.